AQUA CREST WATERPARK & RESORTS PVT. LTD. CUSTOMER PRIVACY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION BY WWW.FUNNFOODPARKS.COM
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we may provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of information.
In our efforts to continually improve our service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in–and to display content according to your preferences.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Fraud Protection and Compliance with Law: We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Guests are informed that they may be photographed/videographed during their visit to Fun N Food Park and such photographs/video recordings may be used by Aqua Crest Waterpark & Resorts Pvt. Ltd. for promotional purposes.
CANCELLATION / REFUND AND MODIFICATION POLICY:
- Tickets once purchased through Offline or booked through Online cannot be cancelled and refunded.
- Incase of booking of wrong category, the difference amount must be paid by the guest.
- Refund will be made towards the security deposit amount paid for the Rental Items and entry band only.
- Any refund is applicable as per the sole discretion of the Fun N Food Park management.
- There will be no charges for modification of date for visit, however, any change in ticket rate on account of upgradation from the Park’s Entry Fee to Parks’ Package Fee, a difference amount will be charged. Conversely, there will be no refund of the difference amount.
- Guest, booked online through Fun N Food Parks’ website can modify for the date of visit before 12am, one day prior to the original booking date. The validity of the same will be similar to the validity of the offer against which the booking is made.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
We don’t offer delivery and shipping services. Please feel free to visit our site to experience the services that we provide. Sorry for the inconvenience.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We try to offer a comfortable, safe and most memorable experience to all our guests. You must follow the following measures to have wonderful experience at our park.
- Entry is restricted to one person per ticket, which is valid only for a date and specified time.
- Online Bookings cannot be done for the same day
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Foods from outside and alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside park. Intoxicated persons are not allowed to enter the park.
- All persons, bags luggage and parcels and any other items is subject to security check at the point of entry to the park and at such other locations inside the park as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow park guests and our service staff. Do not use any foul language and engage in unsafe and offensive behavior.
- Please maintain discipline in ride queue area. Members of the group are not allowed to join those already in queue.
- Proper clothes must be worn all the time while visiting the park.
- For your enjoyment, and in the interest of hygiene and safety, a dress code is enforced in the park.
- Always wear Polyester or Nylon costumes (t-shirts, shorts, Bermudas, three-fourths, or swim suits) while enjoying the Water Rides.
- Dress like Sarees, churidars/salwars, dupatta, formal pants, shirts, burkhas/pardas, school uniforms, denims (jeans and three-fourth jeans), cargos and indecent attires are not permitted in the water park and certain high thrill rides.
- Do not wear scarfs or shawls while enjoying a ride to ensure the safety of all the visitors at park.
- Since many rides inside the park are adventurous in nature, guests are advised to follow safety instructions of lifeguards, ride operators and displayed instructions near rides for safe riding. Management will not be responsible for any injury/accident due to negligence of Guests.
- Pools are shallow. Do not dive into pools.
- Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
- Parents are advised to pay special attention to their Children. Children should be accompanied by adults.
- There are certain height and weight restrictions in some rides for safety reasons.
- Guests below stipulated height and guests above certain weights are not permitted in some rides.
- Guests may have to leave the park even before closing time if the situation warrants.
- The management reserves the right to close any ride at any time for safety/technical reasons without prior notice.
- The management has the right to cancel the ticket and remove any person from the park premises, if misbehavior or violation of park rules is reported from his/her part.
- Smoking is prohibited in the park. Kindly use the specified area for the same.
- Pet animals are not allowed inside the park.
Following activities are not allowed without prior approval from the management:
- Sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Brand promotion, unauthorized events.
- Display of banner or any other printed materials
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any of your personal belongings
We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters the park and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
For any clarification and assistance kindly be in touch with Guest Relation Executives
AQUA CREST WATERPARK & RESORTS PVT. LTD.
Member of the World Water Park Association, USA.
Old Delhi Gurgaon Road,
New Delhi – 110097